Online Quran Tajweed Classes for Kids & Adults
The Quran is the speech of Allah in the Arabic language. People who strive to learn the Quran are the most fortunate people on the earth because they are striving to understand the most profound source of knowledge in the whole universe in the words of the Creator of all the worlds! That is why proper Tajweed is obligatory while learning how to read Quran. With the rules of tajweed, you can learn and read Quran in a better way.
Since the Quran is the speech of Allah, Subhan a Hu WA Ta’alah, it is extremely necessary to pronounce the Arabic words of the Quran exactly, accurately, and correctly, so that their meaning is not distorted, nor any disrespect caused to the Lord of all the worlds, due to mispronunciation.
The Tajweed Definition
The word Tajweed linguistically means “doing something better”. It’s actually an Arabic word (“تجويد”) comes from the same root letters as the word “Jayyid” in Arabic (meaning “good”). It is also a verbal noun from ‘jawwada’ (جوَّد), which literally means “to make better”.
Tajweed Quran refers to the set of rules governing the way in which the words of the Quran should be pronounced during Quran Recitation. So, Tajweed is one of the most prominent sciences of the Quran & Islam. It is a science governed by deep-rooted static rules derived from the oral recitation of the Quran by the Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessing be upon him) after he heard the revelation from the Angel Gabriel (Peace be upon him).
The applied definition of Tajweed is “articulating every letter from its articulation point (makhraj) and giving the letter its rights and dues of characteristics (sifât)”. So, Tajweed deals with the accent, phonetics, rhythm, and tamper of Quranic recitation. It’s considered the grammar of reading the Quran.
Importance of Tajweed
Since the Holy Quran is the most eloquent text ever, reciting its letters or words in the wrong way may result in a major change in the meaning. Tajweed science preserves the meaning of the revealed words of Allah in sound and expression. It protects it from any alteration and retains the unique method of recitation.
Moreover, reciting Quran with Tajweed is actually obligatory on every Muslim as it’s Fard Ayn. Also inSunnah, it was proved in the authenticated hadith that Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) used to read the Quran word-by-word and letter-by-letter, applying elongation whenever required. Accordingly, this special branch from Quranic sciences compiles lots of rewards to Muslims.
- Tajweed reveals the miraculous aspects in verses and verifies the inimitability in Quran. It also illustrates the beauty & eloquence of the Arabic language.
- Tajweed Rules is the major element that differentiates between reciting the Holy Quran book and reading a human-written book.
- The Slow-Paced reading of the Quran with applying Tajweed rules achieves better contemplation of verses, that inherits heart-tenderness and increase faith.
- Tajweed modulates the reading pattern by preserving the proper application of Arabic rules and grammar.
- Virtues of As-Salah
- Names and Times of As-Salah
- Adhan The call for As-Salah
- Purify yourself
- How to perform Wudu? (step by step)
- How to perfrom Ghusl (step by step)
- How to perform Tayammum (step by step)
- Compulsory and Sunnah prayers
- How to perform Salah? (step by step )
- Twelve Sunnahs in Wudhu
- As-Salah in Congregation
- Short Surah of Quran
|Classes Per Week||4|
|Classes Per Month||20|
|Fee per Month||$60|